This family is extremely lucky. Their home could have burst into flames at any moment! When near-disasters happen, it’s hard for us to wrap our heads around the fact that we could have died. There are so many small instances that happen during my life where if I really stop to think about it, it would […]

This Family Dog Woke Up His Owners At 2AM. The Reason Why Will Shock You!

This family is extremely lucky. Their home could have burst into flames at any moment! When near-disasters happen, it’s hard for us to wrap our heads around the fact that we could have died. There are so many small instances that happen during my life where if I really stop to think about it, it would just scare my into never leaving my house. Like, never.

Leaving the stove on low heat is one of those things. I do it all of the time, and that scares me, too. I finish cooking and I put the meal to simmer until after dinner is over…but what if one night I forgot to turn off the heat? That flame is so small, I might not catch it. Or worse yet, the fire somehow blows out and I think the stove is off but really it’s just releasing a small continuous amount of natural gas into my home? Yikes!

Good thing for this family – their dog knew something was very wrong and wouldn’t let the family go to sleep until they investigated! They called the fire department who then cleared the home for them to go back inside for the night. I think their dog really does deserve a nice, juicy steak after all!

 
 
Facebook
 
         

What do you think?

Bonus! Get Free Samples!
Get Free Stuff From Brands Like
* Tide
* Gain
* Starbuck's
* Cascade
* Charmin
* And Many More!