This Man Spots Something Odd In His Soccer Goal…When He Realizes What It Is, He Calls An Expert To Help Out!
This man from the UK woke up one Saturday morning to find a very strange thing happening in his back yard. The soccer goal in his backyard looked to be a bit tangled up, but he wasn’t sure of the reason why until he got closer! Tangled in the netting was a small baby fox only just a few months old! The fox had become so tangled that he was having trouble breathing and had completely lost all feeling in one of his legs. The poor guy could no longer struggle to try and get out of the net…he was just too exhausted!
In the video, a rescue worker is doing his best to safely snip away the cords to free the little fox, explaining the hazards that these nets left unattended in people’s backyard are one of the causes that young foxes don’t live past 1 year of age.
We’ve seen a lot of videos of bears and deer and other various wildlife getting stuck in pools or toys in people’s backyards over the summer, and while we might not think anything of leaving the pool uncovered or leaving equipment out overnight, accidents like these will happen to curious wildlife, and sometimes they will die from it! Thankfully, this little guy escaped with no damage, but this volunteer reminds us that this case was a lucky one. In the future, it may have been much worse!